Sree Vidyanikethan Institute of Management was found in 2007 by Sree Vidyanikethan Educational Trust, a multi-core, non-governmental service organization. The Institute is set up 14 k.m. away from Tirupati Town, in a lush green campus in response to the growing demand for quality education and training in the field of management and entrepreneurship.
The institute is committed to promoting management knowledge and skills among youth aspiring to become managers and the entrepreneurial resources of our nation. The institute keeps in mind that students are not only imparted with knowledge but also emphasis should be on empathetic attitude, love, community living, team spirit, discipline and cultural tolerance.
With a talent pool of faculty, interactive pedagogical approaches, continuous mentoring, training in life skills and also placements in multi-national companies, state-of-the-art infrastructure and lush green and sylvan environs ambient for a scintillating learning experience, Sree Vidyanikethan Institute of Management is all set to transform students as competent professionals.
Welcome to Sree Vidyanikethan Family – to study, to innovate, to inspire!
Whilst Sree Vidyanikethan has marked its successful Silver Jubilee in the field of Education, I express my heartfelt gratitude for all your continued support and for the confidence that you have placed in us, helping make our longevity possible.
Sree Vidyanikethan Institute of Management Studies is a goal-driven business school of next generation. Being an integral part of Sree Vidyanikethan Educational Trust, the top-notch chain of Education Institutions, we promise to achieve value and transcendence with utmost commitment.
The ultimate objective of SVIM is to provide the forward-thinking facilities to the students and get them prepared to face any professional challenge in future, in both public as well as in any private sectors in Indian arena and markets abroad. Our academic excellence promises to bring out the aspiring leadership qualities from the B-students.
In other words, we strive to redefine the management education in consonance with the changing trends and needs of the corporate world. Research in management and information technology anchored us well against our competitors. Furthermore, our world class assessments stand out when compared to the elsewhere in the competitive market.
Together, we believe in giving the best to every candidate and in return expect each and every student to explore their skills to deal any challenging task. We aim at providing a promising professional life that sustains in all future endeavors.
In a nut shell, we not just impart the life skills here, but also help them gain a skilled life to succeed.
CEO, Sree Vidyanikethan Institute of Management Studies
We keep in mind that students are not only imparted quality education with overall development to match expectations of the corporate world but also emphasis should be on empathetic attitude, love, community living, team spirit, discipline and cultural tolerance, as springboards on which the students should be molded.
With a talent pool of faculty having diverse backgrounds, interactive pedagogical approaches, continuous mentoring, training in life skills, placements in multi-national companies, ‘state-of–the–art’ infrastructure and lush green and sylvan environs ambient for a scintillating learning experience, Sree Vidyanikethan Institute of Management is all set to transform the students into competent professionals.
To be a leading institution of management and computer science education for imparting knowledge and skills to young students aspiring to become managers, entrepreneurs and computer professionals in a challenging dynamic environment.
To produce quality managers, entrepreneurs and software professionals by providing value –based, state-of-the-art education and training.
The goals of the institute are:
- To train young men and women to match the expectations of the corporate world as managers and software professionals and place them in reputed organizations
- To practice research activities and produce publications in referred journals.
- To adapt best practices for enhancing teaching learning activities
The objectives of the institute are:
- To offer instruction in various subjects as per the syllabi using latest pedagogy.
- To arrange guest lectures by eminent teachers and industry executives.
- To activate placement by arranging counseling and training programmes.
- To provide hands on experience in computing and programming.
- To organize conferences/ seminars/workshops periodically.
- To inculcate a habit of reading bestselling books
- To create awareness about contemporary issues in Management and technology
- To develop MOUs with corporate entities for enhancing industry –institute linkages
- To bring out half-yearly in –house journal and quarterly newsletter to strengthen academic spirit
- Encourage faculty and students to participate national and international seminars and conferences
- To design and develop “bridge courses” to fill the student need gap
- To place students in a reputed MNCs
How Sree Vidyanikethan Institute of Management is different from other Academic institutions:
- Unique Teaching and Learning process by adapting Case study methodology, and interactive two way learning process
- Transparent mechanism on internal evaluation process by encouraging hard and smart work
- Frequent guest lecturers by eminent personalities from industry and Academia
- Employability and skill Development Programme in each semester
- To inculcate a habit of reading bestselling books among faculty and students by “Readers forum” activities
- To create awareness about contemporary issues among students and faculty an by Gen ‘Y’ forum activities
- To integrate national talent network of students and faculty members an initiative by Mohan Mantra an annual cultural festival
- To enhance competitive spirit among students by dedicated team of faculty students are trained to participate different events organized by industry bodies and other academic institutions.
- Vibrant placement activity by dedicated placement in-charge
- Encourage faculty for obtaining external sponsored projects and consultancy services.
- Encourage faculty to publish articles in referred journals by motivating through monetary and non monetary benefits
- Diverse faculty composition with vast administrative academic and research experience in government universities , Industry.